Below you will find detailed instructions on how to Retrieve Renewal Documentation, Get a Quote and general help on Logging-In.
Getting a Quote
- Step 1: Choose a Scheme - Select the Scheme by clicking on the name of the Scheme.
- Step 2: Your Details - Now you will need to enter your own company details (as a sub-broker) and a desired username and password, then click Next.
- Step 3: Client Details - This takes you to the Client Details screen. If the client is a brand new customer, you need to fill in the required data (marked as Bold fields) before you can proceed. Fill in the details and press Next. If the client already has another product and is wishing to purchase additional cover for a new risk, uncheck the New Client box, Select the existing client from the drop down list and press Quote for this client.
- Step 4: Cover Start Date - Enter the date for when the insurance should start and press Next
- Step 5: Cover Details - Then you enter the question section. You should be aware that this is not a rigid form where questions have to be answered in a particular order, it is totally flexible. You can enter details in any order you like as long as by the time you're ready to press Finish, you've answered the questions you need to in order to provide cover. You can flit between the pages of questions as you see fit, you can modify answers to existing questions and even answer new questions. Some questions will cause additional questions to be asked from time to time. Sometimes entire pages of questions can appear based on the answer to a single previous question. Once you've collected the required information, press Finish.
Now you've submitted your answers, you'll receive a successful Quotation Request message providing you with a Quotation Request ID to be quoted in all correspondence. You'll also be provided with a Quotation request PDF file.
Retrieving Your Policy or Renewal Documentation
To retrieve your policy documentation, follow the instructions below:
- Whenever your policy is processed for the first time or renewed, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you used when you first signed-up.
- When you receive the e-mail, there will be a blue underlined 'link' in the e-mail for the new documentation. Click the link and you will be taken to our website and asked to log-in.
- To log-in, use the username and password you created when you first signed-up with us. If you cannot log-in for any reason see the section below on "What to do if you can't log-in to our website".
- Once you are logged-in, you will automatically be shown your policy or renewal documentation.
- You will also be able to access any other documentation there is for the policy (including previous years) and you can use the Policies link to find policy documentation for any other policies you have ever created with us.
- You can also update your details or company details by following the My Profile or My Company links in the top right of the screen (this will only work when you are logged-in).
What to do if you can't log-in to our website
If you can't log-in to our website for any reason follow the instructions below very carefully:
- If you've forgotten your password, click this blue link and then click "I forgot my username or password" to use our Forgotten Password form. You will then receive an e-mail (to the address we have on file) with your password. If you think the e-mail address we have on file may be wrong follow the instructions below under "Did you forget or change your email address?"
- If you've forgotten your username, click this blue link and then click "I forgot my username or password" to use our Forgotten Username form. You will then receive an e-mail (to the address we have on file) with your username. If you think the e-mail address we have on file may be wrong follow the instructions below under "Did you forget or change your email address?"
- Did you forget or change your email address? If your e-mail address has changed since you last logged on or you are not sure which e-mail address you used when you signed up, please use our contact form or call our helpline on 01268 511115 and we'll change the e-mail address we hold on file for you.